Part of our vast range of Material Handling
equipment available on our website. Our Rotary Tables are normally positioned at the end of a production line, allowing the product to accumulate on the table to give the operators time to pick and pack the products as required. General specification as follows: -
- 304 Grade stainless steel construction throughout.
- Heavy duty 4mm stainless steel top, removable for cleaning under.
- 415v 3-phase, fixed-speed drive, 6 rpm.
- Integral stainless steel product skirt.
- Guide arm to prevent product from blocking infeed.
- Underside guarding for safety.
- Standard Sizes: 1000, 1200 or 1500mm diameter
- Polyethylene edging to fill gap between skirt & top.
- Variable speed drive via a Mitsubishi inverter housed in a stainless steel enclosure, 230v single-phase supply.
Bespoke options and sizes available on request
Please email, or call to speak to one of our sales team, for prices and more information.