Part of our vast range of Conveyors, Icon Radius Conveyors are designed for transporting products on a production line, by changing angle and direction to suit the layout of the factory that they will be placed in. These are manufactured to suit the requirements of any customer. General specification as follows: -
- 304 Grade stainless steel construction throughout.
- Conveyor length, width, height and angle, supplied to suit customer's exact requirements.
- Radius flush grid plastic modular belting, available in a wide range of widths and materials.
- Integral side guides fitted to conveyor, as standard.
- Motovario motor/gearbox drive unit, variable speed via a Mitsubishi inverter, housed in a stainless steel enclosure.
- Easy to replace belt wear strips, for increased belt life.
- Hygienic design, to aid cleaning routines.
- Modular design, to aid easy modification of belt length, and/or drive type.
- Non-slip stainless steel machine feet - height adjustable +/- 50 mm.
Please email, or call to speak to one of our sales team, for more information and pricing.