Part of our vast range of Conveyors, our Inkjet Printing Conveyors are for printing barcodes, labels or certain patterns on products that are fed through it. These are made to suit the specific requirements of any customer. General specification as follows: -
- 304 grade stainless steel construction throughout.
- Conveyor length, width, and height, supplied to suit customer's exact requirements.
- Hygienic design, to aid cleaning routines.
- 2-ply PU belting, available in a wide range of widths and materials, complete with central tracking guide.
- Quick-release belt tension fitted to tail roller, as standard, to aid cleaning under belt.
- Low friction, round bar support bed, to prevent belt sticking.
- Hygienic rubber-lagged drum motor fitted, as standard, variable speed via a Mitsubishi inverter housed in a stainless steel enclosure.
- Motor/Gearbox drive unit available, in lieu of drum motor.
- Bespoke attachments available for mounting sensors, and print heads.
- Adjustable product guides available in various materials, and sizes, if required.
- Non-slip stainless steel machine feet - height adjustable +/- 50 mm.
- Conveyor can also be supplied with braked swivel castors, if required, in lieu of machine feet.
- Modular design to support easy modifications, if required.
Please email, or call to speak to one of our sales team, for more information and pricing.