Part of our vast range of Conveyors, Icon Open Flush Grid Conveyors are designed to drain out any liquids from the products on the belt, into the tray below to be collected or discarded. These are manufactured to suit the specific requirements of any customer. General specification as listed: -
- 304 Grade stainless steel construction throughout.
- Hygienic design to aid cleaning routines.
- Conveyor length, width and height supplied to suit customer's exact requirements.
- Plastic modular conveyor belting, open flush grid, available in a wide range of widths and materials.
- Easy to replace belt wear strips, for increased belt life.
- Motovario motor/gearbox drive unit, variable speed via a Mitsubishi inverter, housed in a stainless steel enclosure.
- Optional drip trays can be fitted below belt, to collect any excess product.
- Modular design, to aid easy modification of belt length and/or drive type.
- Non-slip stainless steel machine feet - height adjustable +/- 50 mm.
- Conveyor can also be supplied with braked swivel castors, if required, in lieu of machine feet.
Please email, or call to speak to one of our sales team, for more information and pricing.