Part of our vast range of Conveyors, Icon Sanitising Conveyors have been designed for the outer sanitisation of various products between low and high care areas.
A variety of products can be transported through the Sanitising Conveyor, such as bagged food, sauces or ingredients in plastic tubs, cheese or ham in casings, corned beef or meat in cans, assorted packaging, utensils etc.
Holding tank is filled with a pre-dosed mixture of water and sanitiser using a Dosatron mixer. Mixture is then pumped through two spray hoops giving a powerful 360 degree coverage of all products that are conveyed through the tunnel. Variable speed conveyors and pump ensures that a wide range of products can be safely passed through the system ensuring that hygiene routines can be carried out quickly and reliably.
- 304 grade stainless steel construction throughout.
- Hygienic design, to aid cleaning routines.
- Conveyors can be easily removed & dismantled for cleaning without tools, and are fitted with blue PU anti-microbial belts
- Motovario motor/gearbox drive unit, variable speed via a Mitsubishi inverter, housed in a stainless steel enclosure.
- 2 removable nozzle hoops, 360 degree coverage, each fitted with 12 stainless steel nozzles.
- Quick release durable cartridge filters, coarse for tank return and fine for nozzle protection.
- Reliable intelligence via a Mitsubishi PLC
- Inline pressure switch installed in spray hoop to detect blocked filter, linked to machine stop circuit to prevent machine running 'dry'.
- Low friction round bar support bed to prevent belt sticking.
- Hygienic 316 grade stainless pump, variable speed via a Mitsubishi inverter, housed in a stainless steel enclosure.
- Easy removable food grade rubber curtains fitted to infeed & outfeed ends of tunnel.
- Optional water heating, via steam coil.
- All pipework and holding tank removable.
- Water level control via probes and solenoid valve.
- Easy removable access doors fitted either side, secured with panel lock.
- Easy to replace belt wear strips for increased belt life.
- Non-slip stainless steel machine feet - height adjustable +/- 50 mm.
- Hot water - steam heated.
- Inline chemical dosing.
- Automatic tank drain and refill.
- External conveyor fitted to infeed.
Please email, or call to speak to one of our sales team for more information and pricing.