Icon Sanitising Conveyors have been designed for the outer sanitisation of various products, between low and high care areas.
A variety of products can be transported through the Sanitising Conveyor, such as bagged food, sauces or ingredients in plastic tubs, cheese or ham in casings, corned beef or meat in cans, assorted packaging, utensils etc.
Holding tank is filled with a pre-dosed mixture of water and sanitiser using a Dosetron mixer. Mixture is then pumped through two spray hoops giving a powerful 360 degree coverage of all products that are conveyed through the tunnel. Variable speed conveyor and pump ensures that a wide range of products can be safely passed through the system ensuring that hygiene routines can be carried out quickly and reliably.
- 304 Grade stainless steel construction throughout.
- Hygienic design, to aid cleaning routines.
- Plastic modular conveyor belting, open flush grid for excellent drainage and lower spray coverage.
- Motovario motor/gearbox drive unit, variable speed via a Mitsubishi inverter housed in a stainless steel enclosure.
- 2 fixed nozzle hoops, 360 degree coverage, each fitted with 9 stainless steel nozzles.
- Quick release durable cartridge filters, coarse for tank return and fine for nozzle protection.
- Low friction round bar support bed, to prevent belt sticking.
- Hygienic 316 grade stainless pump, variable speed via a Mitsubishi inverter housed in a stainless steel enclosure.
- Easy removable food grade rubber curtains fitted to infeed & outfeed ends of tunnel.
- Optional water heating via steam coil.
- Manual tank fill & drain.
- Easy removable access doors fitted either side, secured with panel lock.
- Easy to replace belt wear strips for increased belt life.
- Non-slip stainless steel machine feet height adjustable +/- 50 mm.
Please call, or email to speak to one of our sales team, for more information and pricing.