Part of our range of Boot Washing equipment. The Icon Engineering Manual Walk-Through Boot Wash is a high quality, well-designed system to wash and sanitise boots quickly and effectively. Simply fill the trough with water and cleaning solution, stand with boots in-between brushes and scrub boots on the fixed brushes until all dirt is completely removed. Then at the end of the day/week, pull the plug to empty the water and follow the cleaning process of the unit.
- Manufactured from high quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Thoroughly cleans the soles and sides of footwear.
- Hygienic design for a quick tool free strip-down.
- Robust side and sole brushes to maintain shape and quality.
Spare/replacement brushes can be purchased on our website.
- Handrail on both sides for leverage when cleaning.
- Slotless 1.5" BSP waste and plug to empty water and cleaning liquid.
- Chequer plate internal entry and exit plates.
- Dimensions - 595 x 1225 x 1025mm (Width x Length x Height).
- Height from floor to trough top - 285mm.
Bespoke designs and sizing are also available on request to suit any requirements you may have. Please get in contact via email or telephone.