Part of our vast range of Conveyors, our Gravity Roller Track Conveyors are designed for moving solid items on a production line onto the next part of production. They are not powered by a motor, so require gravity or personnel to push the items along the conveyor track. This is fitted with an undertray to collect any products or waste that may fall through the rollers. General specification as follows: -
- 304 grade stainless steel construction throughout.
- Hygienic design, to aid cleaning routines.
- Roller Track length, width, height and angle, supplied to suit customer's exact requirements.
- Fixed, or easy removable, rollers available in a range of diameters and materials.
- Fixed, or removable, drip trays fitted below belt for drainage with additional drainage solutions available, on request.
- Modular design, to aid easy modification of roller track length.
- Non-slip stainless steel machine feet - height adjustable +/- 50 mm.
- Roller Track can also be supplied with braked swivel castors, if required, in lieu of machine feet.
Please call or email to speak to one of our sales team for more information and pricing.