Part of our vast range of Conveyors, our Coding Conveyors are designed to scan and/or apply barcodes to products to identify exactly what they are in order to decide what happens to them after travelling along the conveyor. These are made exactly to suit the requirements of any customer: -
- 304 Grade stainless steel construction throughout.
- Hygienic design to aid cleaning routines.
- Conveyor length, width, and height, supplied to suit customer's exact requirements.
- 2-ply PU belting available in a wide range of widths and materials, complete with central tracking guide.
- Quick release belt tension fitted to tail roller as standard to aid cleaning under belt.
- Low friction round bar support bed to prevent belt sticking.
- Hygienic, rubber lagged Interroll drum motor fitted as standard, variable speed via a Mitsubishi inverter housed in a stainless steel enclosure.
Adjustable product guides and sensor brackets to be fitted dependent on product range to be scanned. Integrated stand for main control panel, speed control and external connections.
- Motor/Gearbox drive unit available in lieu of drum motor.
- Non-slip stainless steel machine feet height adjustable +/- 50 mm. Conveyor can also be supplied with braked swivel castors, if required, in lieu of machine feet.
Please call or email to speak to one of our sales team for more information and pricing.