Part of our vast range of Conveyors, our
Cleanline Conveyors are designed to transport products which are known to be sticky, messy and difficult to transfer - which leads to increased hygiene, easier/quicker cleaning routines and reduced product waste.
- Excellent release properties.
- Great longitudinal flexibility.
- First class efficiency & reliability.
- Limited risks of cross contamination.
- Superb chemical & hydrolysis resistance.
- Wide temperature range (-40°C to +80°C).
- Fantastic abrasion resistance.
- 304 or 316 grade stainless steel construction throughout.
- Quick release belt tension to aid cleaning under belt.
- Low friction round bar support bed to prevent belt sticking.
- Tru-Trac guide system to keep belt in central position.
- Can be fitted with end scraper to remove sticky products.
- Hygienic rubber lagged Interroll drum motor fitted as standard.
- Variable speed via an inverter, housed in a stainless steel enclosure.
- Motor/gearbox drive unit available in lieu of drum motor.
- Modular design to aid easy modification of belt length.
- Non-slip stainless steel machine feet - height adjustable +/- 50 mm.
- Conveyor can also be supplied with braked swivel castors.
All our conveyors are designed & manufactured to suit the exact dimensions & specification required for each application.
Please call or email to speak to our team regarding any enquiries to receive a free quotation.