The Icon Can Opening System has been developed to remove one end from tins of pre-cooked product and eject the contents. This is achieved by a simple pneumatically driven guillotine blade and air spike. Main assembly is housed on a 304 grade stainless steel heavy duty table that provides the operator with a spacious, hygienic working area. The blade is fully enclosed.
- No mechanical changeovers between different cans.
- High throughput, in excess of 600 cans per hour.
- Fully enclosed blade.
- Full pneumatic operation.
- Left or right-handed operation to suit customer requirements.
- Heavy duty, hygienic design with no electrical controls.
Please call or email to speak to our team for further information and pricing.