Icon Assembly Conveyors are used in factories as part of a production line which presents part-assembled products to the operators, who complete the assembly of the product and move it onto the next stage of its production. General specification as follows: -
- 304 Grade stainless steel construction throughout.
- Hygienic design to make it very easy for cleaning routines.
- Bespoke design, conveyor length, width and height supplied to suit customer's exact requirements.
- 2-Ply PU belting available in a wide range of widths, and materials, complete with central tracking guide.
- Quick release belt tension fitted to tail roller, as standard, to aid cleaning under belt.
- Low friction round bar support bed, to prevent belt sticking.
- Hygienic, rubber-lagged Interroll drum motor fitted as standard, variable speed via a Mitsubishi inverter housed in a stainless steel enclosure. Motor/gearbox drive unit available, in lieu of drum motor.
- Electric and pneumatic manifolds manufactured to suit customer's specific configuration.
- Various sizes and designs available for workstations, chutes and shelving - which can be easily removed for cleaning without the need of tools.
- Conveyor fitted with emergency stop buttons, or a central pull wire, depending on customer preference.
- Non-slip stainless steel machine feet - height adjustable +/- 50 mm. Conveyor can also be supplied with braked swivel castors, if required, in lieu of machine feet.
Please call, or email, to speak to one of our sales team for more information and pricing.